domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

MAC: Contemporary Art Museum, S.L.P.

 I was at the downtown when I saw this huge and amazing art gallery, Men!!!! It blowed me away, and I said:
- Are you kidding me, From Finland, WOW!!!!!!! thank to people that said that it was free-pass on sundays jijiji!
Then I entered, and the first thing I did was, to take a picture of every canvas that were over there.
The contrast and the simetric of them, the drawing, the color, of every canvas was absolutly gorgeous, I saw 20 pantings of Leaves, and the one that I like the most ,  was called The Almendro, It was as if the leaves were moving it, as if they were moving it, moreover the paintings,  seemed to hide kind like subliminal messages, You know, that something that you don´t want to be seen or listened. And There was also like 10 paintings of Venice which were made by WAVES!, and they really were, also they were like 10 paintings also of ECUMENICA, which was the intentions of putting together distinct religions from all over the world and make it one. Eventhough the artist, Who was Totte Mannes, (who is a women by the way, and she was born in Finland in 1933, and had participated in contest from all over the world, and be reknow aroud it, she lives in Madrid actually), make a reference that: I was impossible that she´d tried to got them out, You know the theme about religion, because this was a reason for wars and massacres instead of benefit work around the world.

Also what captured me the most, was that, she painted if the receptor and the canvas get together if that person were reflected on it, and then she knew that she had made her purpose, which was the knowledge of the receptor feelings where headed to a pleasant and well-lived journey. And That ARTS WERE THERE TO PRODUCE SATISFACTION TO THE ENTIRE HUMANITY.

How cool is that,make a Drwing, make a Line,make a Deam, make an Intention, Divert someone by plasming your personality in a canvas, Plasming All over the World, To be Heard, THAT´S WHAT ART MAKES, GIVE YOU PLEASURE, IN THE MOST INCONVIENT WAYS AND OBSTACLES THAT LIFE DOES. AND MORE.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario